On 20 okt 2010, at 15:56, Travis Britt wrote:

> SecretPal is a very good, very complete, very new example from Mike:
>
> https://wonder.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/wonder/branches/Wonder_5_0_0_WebObjects_5_4_Branch/Wonder/Applications/SecretPal/

Which fails to build with this error:

Description     Resource        Path    Location        Type
There is no key 'browser' for the keypath 'context.request' in PageWrapper
PageWrapper.html        /SecretPal/Components/Application/PageWrapper.wo
line 1  WebObjects Template Problems

(Wonder54_Branch revision 11598, WOLips 3.6.6210 etc)

> On Oct 19, 2010, at 4:52 PM, Ray Sanders wrote:
>> I'm relatively new to WebObjects (at least on eclipse). I have what I
>> believe is the current version of eclipse (3.6.1 with the custom install
>> script that includes WOLips). I also have the 5.3.3 and 5.4.3 versions of
>> WebObjects installed in /Developer/WebObjects/Versions (per the instructions
>> online).
>>
>> What I need is sample code that compiles on the current configuration. What
>> I have is the old XCode RealEstate/PetShop code, which I can't get to
>> compile cleanly on eclipse (although I have made some minor progress
>> reducing the number of errors).
>>
>> Does current sample code exist ?
>>
>> thanks, Ray

> This email sent to jo...@netsense.nl