On 20 okt 2010, at 18:35, David Holt wrote:

> Hi Johan!
>
> On 2010-10-20, at 7:27 AM, Johan Henselmans wrote:
>>

>> I tried to find out why this happens and it seems that
>> ERFileAttachmentProcessor.java does not get a configurationName passed on.
>>
>> Which leads to the following questions:
>>
>> Is it possible to have two uploadblobs in one form with ERMD2WEditAttachment?
>
> It should be. You need two different configuration names as you've done.
>
>> Why can't I set the properties of two separate ERAttachments in the
>> Properties file?
>
> I don't believe the properties are where your problem lies. If you remember
> from the screencast, you need to set three bindings on an upload -
> configurationName, editingContext, and attachment. If you have multiple
> uploaders on a pageConfiguration, then it seems that you'll need to use the
> rules to tell the component the bindings.
>
> 100 : (task = 'edit' and entity.name = 'Document' and propertyKey =
> 'attachedFile') => attachmentConfigurationName = "Document.attachedFile"
> [com.webobjects.directtoweb.Assignment]
>
> David

OK, I added  the rules
properyKey= picturebig -> attachmentConfigurationName = ShowInfo.picturebig,
and
properyKey= picturesmall -> attachmentConfigurationName = ShowInfo.picturesmall

to the previous rules:
properyKey= picturebig -> componentName = ERMD2WEditAttachment,
properyKey= picturesmall -> componentName = ERMD2WEditAttachment,

uploading the first item (picturebig) worked, apart from the following error:
There is no element on this page with the id "AFUIC_0".

The second ERMD2WEditAttachment still came with the error:
There is no 'er.attachment.null.file.filesystemPath' or
'er.attachment.file.filesystemPath' property set.

after adding the rules:
properyKey= picturesmall -> attachmentId = ShowInfo.picturesmall,
properyKey= picturebig -> attachmentId = ShowInfo.picturebig,

I did not get any errors uploading pictures to the form for the first time, but
clicking on the edit button in the ERMD2WEditAttachment, I could select a
picture for the bottom component (picturesmall), but for the component above
it, I did not get a filebrowser window, the original picture disappeared, but
saving the complete entity and opening it again did show the old picture in the
first ERMD2WEditAttachment.

Is there anything else I have to set?

I assume I do not have to set the editing Context for D2W?

>> Johan Henselmans
>> jo...@netsense.nl

>> This email sent to programming...@mac.com

Johan Henselmans