Ok guys,

I've done some work on this and now have working Joda LocalTime, LocalDate, and
LocalDateTime prototypes.  For any of you who are interested/adventurous, I've
put patches to enable this up on JIRA. Feel free to give it a try and see if it
works for you. Let me know if you find any bugs or have any suggestions.

http://issues.objectstyle.org/jira/browse/WONDER-611

Ramsey