Op 22 okt 2010, om 17:32 heeft Pascal Robert het volgende geschreven:

> Ok, so we are thinking of releasing the WOWODC 2010 recordings as part of an
> annual membership. The money raised would be raised to give awards to major
> contributors to the community, pay for hosting of community tools/sites, etc.
> This is why I did the Google Moderator thing, so that we can know what people
> wants and to make sure it happens (well, it happens if the idea make sense).

That would be a nice solution, if that would exempt the people that came to the
WOWODC conference. The possibility to have an individual payment for one
conference podcast would be great. Just make it half the price of a WOWODC
membership, and people can decide for themselves...

> About WOWODC 2011, Montreal won as the first choice, Amsterdam won overall,
> but North America have more votes than Europe. This is not making things
> easy, so I would say let's do it in Montreal again since it's in the middle
> between West Coast and Europe, and since our currency is always low compared
> to the USD and the Euro, it's cheaper too.
>
> Comments welcome :-)

I am from Amsterdam, and I would vote for Montreal, it's more convenient, it's
a nice place, everybody can exercise their french, which, when everybody
finally  admits that the french are always right, will be the Next World
Language, so it's une situation gagnant-gagnant (or from a fr_fr view: une
situation où  tout le monde y gagne).

> --
> Pascal Robert
> prob...@macti.ca