Hi all,

        I'm probably not remembering my WO request/response loop correctly.

        When a WO Session is created I'd like to find out the host name of the
request so I tried to log that info in the Session's constructor (see code
snippet below). Unfortunately, the context() is null at this point.

        Where's the best place to figure out the remote host that created a
session if not in the session's constructor?

Thanks,
Joe

    public Session()
    {
        super();
        NSLog.debug.appendln("========== Session Created ==========");
        this.setStoresIDsInCookies(true);
        this.setStoresIDsInURLs(false);
        this.setDefaultEditingContext( ERXEC.newEditingContext() );
        String remoteHostName =
this.context().request().headerForKey("remote_host");
        NSLog.debug.appendln("Remote host name = " + remoteHostName);
    }