David Aspinall works with me now, he just does not post much.

Chuck, and doing his part to make WO a Pure David technology

--
Chuck Hill             Senior Consultant / VP Development

Practical WebObjects - for developers who want to increase their overall
knowledge of WebObjects or who are trying to solve specific problems.