I would do it if there were a compelling feature or function I can use to
improve my operation.
Joel
Joel M. Benisch CPCU, President
973-992-6300 x303
PaperFree Corporation
973-992-6666 FAX
909 Regal Boulevard
j...@paperfree.net
Livingston, NJ 07039-8249           WE CREATE PRODUCTS WE WOULD WANT TO USE!