On Nov 6, 2010, at 2:23 PM, Antonio Petri wrote:

>  I can't believe they used Mac OS Classic. It might well always been on
> different hardware and software, maybe Sun kits with Solaris.

I do believe Apple was using WebSTAR a long, long time ago on OS 9 for some
less traveled web sites.

Any StarNine people still around?

kib

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."
Mahatma Gandhi

Klaus Berkling
Web Application Dev. & Systems Administrator
DynEd International, Inc.
www.dyned.com | www.eskimo.com/~kiberkli