Hi,

Is there something special you need to do to get this to work?

In the session object i have tried both

     public String domainForIDCookies() {
          return "/cgi-bin/WebObjects/AppName.woa";
     }

and

     public String domainForIDCookies() {
          return "/";
     }

I can see in my browser that the cookie gets created but the next time I go to
read it the request object says there are no cookies?  So, my app overwrites
the old value.

I'm using 127.0.0.1 as the domain name - not sure if that's the problem as in
Safari it says the cookie's web site is .127.0.0.1

TIA,

Johnny Miller
Kahalawai Media Corp
http://www.kahalawai.com