Hi.
The title is not clear, I know... that's because I've 2 question related to
session, redirection and direct action.

1) I have two pages which are secure (login and registration page).
What I want to do is, after a successful login (or registration), redirect to a
non secure page (like the home page).
The submit buttons link to two Direct Actions.

I don't have problem with the login page, because I need a session, so I do
something like:

        nextPage = pageWithName(Main.class);
        ERXRedirect redirect = pageWithName(ERXRedirect.class);
        redirect.setSecure(false);
        redirect.setComponent(nextPage);
        return redirect;

but.. for a registration page I  don't want to create a session.. what can i do?

2) Ajax components need session? Because I've a "ajax" list product page and a
session is automatically created

Thank you

Francesco Romano