OK,
   Yeah, that's how my site installation is setup too.  In the sites dir I have
just a couple config files.  One is 0000_any_80_.conf that looks like it's
setup for setting up a host that runs on port 80.  Would the proper thing be to
create a 0000_any_443_.conf file (maybe copied from the port 80 one, or the
httpd-ssl.conf file on my dev machine) to configure the ssl/https stuff that
listens to port 443?   Guess I'll have to read up and play around a bit to see
how to setup such a file, or try using Server Admin.

Thanks!
Jeff