I've not long started a new WO project after a couple of years away (from Java
& WO). This is also my first Wonder project so I'm not sure if I'm missing
something quick and obvious so I'd thought I'd ask. I'm using ERRest to provide
access to the app's data and have a couple of problems.

I have an entity, and class, named SuiteRun. When I want a list of SuiteRuns I
get the XML below.

GET /cgi-bin/WebObjects/Patrol.woa/ra/suite_runs HTTP/1.1

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<SuiteRuns type="SuiteRun">
  <SuiteRuns type="SuiteRun" id="1">…</SuiteRuns>
  <SuiteRuns type="SuiteRun" id="2">…</SuiteRuns>
…
</SuiteRuns>

I would have expected the root XML element to be pluralized but the individual
container names to be singular as below.
<people>
<person></person>
</people>

Is the above behaviour normal for ERRest or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks

Benjamin Miller