Ok.. today I'm asking stupid questions.. but.. D2W is not so simple with the
rule system :)
I have a page (CreateMovie) which is displayed only if a user is logged in (I
disabled the automatic login and added a condition in the navigation menu bind
to session.isUserLoggedIn).
I have a required attribute in the Movie entity named "uploader". What I want
to do is not allow the user to insert that name, but retrieve it from
session.username().
How can I do this? I tried a lot of things, but either they don't work or they
give exception..

Francesco

PS: the big picture is to make the login on a LDAP server, and then save the
username in the session.