Meant to mention - getting "_slowTakeValuesFromRequest() Value not in list"
messages on the console when debugging.
Was not able to locate any info about that message.

From: webobjects-dev-bounces+steven.perry=c-e....@lists.apple.com
[mailto:webobjects-dev-bounces+steven.perry=c-e....@lists.apple.com] On Behalf
Of Perry, Steven
Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 2010 11:38 AM
To: webobjects-dev@lists.apple.com
Subject: WOBrowser selections missing

Having some WOBrowser weirdness, after upgrading from OS X 10.5 to 10.6 (Snow
Leopard) and from WebObjects 5.3.x to 5.4.1.  This issue did not happen prior
to the upgrade.  Problem is, the selected items from our WOBrowser are not
being passed correctly to our Java code.

So I tried running this in Eclipse debug.  My WOBrowser has about 450 items in
it.

*         If I selected the first item in the list, selectedClientList contains
the one item.  Cool.

*         But if I selected any other item besides the first,
selectedClientList is empty.

*         And if I multi-select 3 or 4 items, sometimes selectedClientList is
empty, and other times it will have just the first item I selected.

Any thoughts on what could be causing this?
Here's our WOBrowser.  "selectedClientList" is defined as public NSArray in the
accompanying java class.

Browser3: WOBrowser {
            displayString = currentClient.displayName;
            item = currentClient;
            list = clientList;
            multiple = true;
            selections = selectedClientList;