Hi,

I use the newest Frameworks from Wonder_5_0_0_WebObjects_5_4_Branch/Wonder.
It works under IE6, IE7 and IE8.

I added some times ago a patch (AjaxModalDialog (modalbox.js) resizeToContent
ignores page height)

http://issues.objectstyle.org/jira/browse/WONDER-626?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel

for the Wonder_5_0_0_WebObjects_5_4_Branch.

One thing I found out while using AMD and AMDO is, that i had to omit any css
style to the body tag.

Stefan