>I'm getting the exact same problem. Does your deadlocks occurs when you save
>changes made in a component?
I did not notice that first time. But now I'd say YES.

2010/12/18 Q <qdo...@gmail.com>:
> I spoke to mike about this recently, it's a race condition related to locking
> used for validation and validation caching, it's a difficult one to fix, and
> the only workaround I can think of would be to disable component validation.

That is sad I would say. I do like the component validation feature.
Thanks to one I've recently cleaned up a bunch of HTML inconsistencies
in my project. And recently I'm still in process cleaning up obsolete
wod bindings.

Seems like I'll have to fall down to manual builds. Joe, thank you for the tip.