I have a situation where a WOHyperlink sometimes does not call the designated
"action".

Hyperlink looks like this:

Hyperlink1: WOHyperlink {
     action = selectRecord;
     target = "Content";
}

The page has frames and the hyperlink is used to select a record from the list
frame, and display its data in the detail frame.

*         When I click the hyperlink for record #1, selectRecord is called and
data displays just fine.

*         When I click the hyperlink for a different record (#2), selectRecord
is called, and the new record is displayed.

*         When I reclick the hyperlink for record #1, selectRecord is not
called, and record #2 remains.

We've tried changing the WOHyperlink to a WOSubmitButton (with a WOForm around
it)... same result.

Any thoughts?