Hi Group,

Hope some one has come across this issue, could you help me figure out the
issue:

All the group emails I receive at my yahoo a/c are in literal HTML i.e., the
HTML code is not parsed and is difficult to read them. For Eg:

<sample>

Hello,
   this is really an apache question, but  thought I'd give it a try here since
I can't seem to find anything that  helps elsewhere.  I'd like to be able to
server static websites  from personal accounts (or even from any subdirectory
under  /Library/WebServer/Documents) on my snow leopard server box.   However,
if I try to access such a website, I get the Access Forbidden  error.  I tried
doing what is suggested  here:

http://support.apple.com/kb/TA25038

for  example I have a netbrackets user account so I added a netbrackets.conf
file to /etc/apache2/users with the following contents  :

<Directory  "/Users/netbrackets/Sites/">
     Options Indexes MultiViews
    AllowOverride  None
    Order allow,deny
     Allow from  all