That stuff most likely isn't up to date.

The actual keys should be written into the d2wclientConfiguration.plist of the
respective framework. Once they are, the keys are directly available in the
running app via hover's when debugging is turned on.

Statically they don't make a lot of sense... (I know, the D2WKeys were my idea
in the first place, but still).

Cheers, Anjo