Hi Everyone,

I'm writing my first JUnit test for a WebObjects Application and I've hit a
roadblock.  I need access to some of the data in the database.  When I just
try to run the test I get an error: "java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: An
object store for the entity "Account" could not be found. Verify that the
entity is defined in an EOModel, and that the model is installed properly.
To see what models are loaded, you can try printing the return value of
EOModelGroup.defaultGroup() in your application."

Seems I need to initialize my application, so I tried this advice on the
wiki:
http://wiki.objectstyle.org/confluence/display/WO/Testing-JUnit+and+TestNGto
initialize the app, but then I get a NPE:

java.lang.NullPointerException
    at
er.extensions.foundation.ERXConfigurationManager.commandLineArgumentProperties(ERXConfigurationManager.java:170)
    at
er.extensions.foundation.ERXConfigurationManager.applyConfiguration(ERXConfigurationManager.java:300)
    at
er.extensions.foundation.ERXConfigurationManager.loadConfiguration(ERXConfigurationManager.java:289)
    at
er.extensions.ERXExtensions.finishInitialization(ERXExtensions.java:261)
    at
er.extensions.ERXFrameworkPrincipal$Observer.willFinishInitialization(ERXFrameworkPrincipal.java:97)
    at
    at
    at
com.webobjects.foundation.NSSelector._safeInvokeMethod(NSSelector.java:122)
    at
com.webobjects.foundation.NSNotificationCenter$_Entry.invokeMethod(NSNotificationCenter.java:588)
    at
com.webobjects.foundation.NSNotificationCenter.postNotification(NSNotificationCenter.java:532)
    at
er.extensions.appserver.ERXApplication.<init>(ERXApplication.java:1035)
    at com.example.Application.<init>(Application.java:21)
    at com.example.tests.YourOrdersTest.initWO(YourOrdersTest.java:51)
    <snip>

and the console message: "It seems that your application class
com.example.Application did not call
er.extensions.appserver.ERXApplication.main(argv[], applicationClass)
method. Please modify your Application.java as the followings so that
er.extensions.foundation.ERXConfigurationManager can provide its rapid
turnaround feature completely. "

Any help setting up this test would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Joe