Good day all, and sorry to spam the list, but his might be useful to one or
more of you (or you may know one or more people looking to work in Cupertino
for Apple!)

My team is looking for :
Senior Software Engineer, responsible for WO and Spring/Hibernate applications
in a client/server and HTML/JS environment. Preference given to those with
Cocoa/UIKit experience.

Senior Software Architect, responsible for architecture, mentoring, standards,
tools, frameworks for WO and Spring/Hibernate applications. Preference given to
those with Cocoa/UIKit experience. Extensive JavaScript experience is a plus
(ie. did you hack at Gianduia to get it working for yourself?)

All job openings are local to Cupertino. Candidate must be willing to relocate,
and legally work in US.

If you are interested, please send me your resume -- I will get back to you
asap.

David den Boer | Manager,  Retail Engineering, IS&T | ddenb...@apple.com |
408.974.9739