Octeth is using basic LAMP stack. You buy a license and can then do whatever
you like with no other charges.

Amazon.. well.. I haven't made the move yet... but will.. so I really can't say
when. Their pricing is very inexpensive
compared to some of the more traditional services... constantcontact,
mailchimp, etc. And they have an API which
might make it really nice to integrate directly with WO.

Regards
James