Hi John, thanks for your hint.

Unfortunately the apache config is not the problem here, but it is WebObjects
(or Wonder) that puts the IP-Addresses into the URL if you are using HTTPS.

What I need are relativ URLs (without IPs), because the app shall be accessible
from both, before and behind the firewall.

C.U.CW
--
Christoph Wick                        Director Software Development
STAR Healthcare Management GmbH, Pierstr. 8, 50997 Cologne, Germany