Thank you.
Sorry for long delay after your responses.

Simply setting  SetOutputFilter DEFLATE also did work for me.
previously I tried
AddOutputFilterByType DEFLATE text/html ...etc...
Though it worked for static resources it failed to deflate dynamic
ones. Maybe that is because apache doesn't read headers for plugin
generated responses?

Regards,
Gennady Kushnir