On Feb 26, 2011, at 3:25 PM, Mike Gee wrote:

> Thanks for the components, Ramsey!
>
> Is there an easy way to drop the AjaxNotificationCenter onto an
> ERMODWizardCreationPage without subclassing it (adding
> aboveDisplayPropertyKeys). Or would having AjaxNotificationCenter extend
> ERDCustomEditComponent be the better way to go and include in
> displayPropertyKeys? I am looking to have a selection from a popup
> (ERD2WEditToOneRelationship) set some text field values. Using the delegate
> pattern from your example I know my attributes are getting set but so far
> haven't been able to get the AjaxNotificationCenter on the page.
>
> Thanks
>
> Mike

Are you using the ones in the zip file or the ones in the AjaxLook framework?
I would have thought that the following methods would have handled the object
and key bindings for a displayPropertyKeys repetitions... Perhaps that solution
works better in theory than practice... (^_^)

        /**
         * Since this component uses synchronization to update observers when
the
         * d2wContext changes, it cannot be non-synchronizing. However, if we
want
         * to be able to drop this component anywhere, it needs to be able to
         * accept any binding value. So this method simply returns value for key
         * from the dynamicBindings dictionary.
         */
        public Object handleQueryWithUnboundKey(String key) {
                if(log.isDebugEnabled()) {
                        log.debug("Handling unbound key: " + key);
                }
                return dynamicBindings().objectForKey(key);
        }

        /**
         * Since this component uses synchronization to update observers when
the
         * d2wContext changes, it cannot be non-synchronizing. However, if we
want
         * to be able to drop this component anywhere, it needs to be able to
         * accept any binding value. So this method simply adds value for key
         * to the dynamicBindings dictionary.
         */
        @SuppressWarnings("unchecked")
        public void handleTakeValueForUnboundKey(Object value, String key) {
                if(log.isDebugEnabled()) {
                        log.debug("Take value: " + value + " for unbound key: "
+ key);
                }
                dynamicBindings().setObjectForKey(value, key);
        }

Ramsey