Look at ERXThreadStorage in Wonder.  You can set the user in awake() and clear
in sleep() in Session.

Chuck

--
Chuck Hill             Senior Consultant / VP Development

Practical WebObjects - for developers who want to increase their overall
knowledge of WebObjects or who are trying to solve specific problems.