Hi all,

I need some help with ERAttachments. I configured an attachment for an entity
as is explained in the Attachment tutorial. Everything goes fine at the
beginning, I can add new attachments, display a list with all my attachments, I
can logout the application and when I return everything looks Ok. I have
checked the table and all looks Ok. for ERAttachment and ErAttachmentData, but
if I restart the application I get the following error message:

Error:  java.lang.IllegalStateException: The object with globalID
_EOIntegralKeyGlobalID[ERAttachment (java.lang.Integer)5] could not be found in
the database. This could be result of a referential integrity problem with the
database. An empty fault could not be created because the object's class could
not be determined (e.g. the GID is temporary or it is for an abstract entity).
Reason: The object with globalID _EOIntegralKeyGlobalID[ERAttachment
(java.lang.Integer)5] could not be found in the database. This could be result
of a referential integrity problem with the database. An empty fault could not
be created because the object's class could not be determined (e.g. the GID is
temporary or it is for an abstract entity).

I changed the relationship to ERDatabaseAttachment and now I can restart the
applicaiton aand I get the correct attachment data, but in the tutorial said
that the relationship should be made to ERAttachment, what I'm missing?

Regards,

Daniel.