Greetings:

I am attempting to create a quick and easy D2W front end for my Rest app built
using ERRest.  I have the EOModel and eo classes in their own framework, while
the rest of the . . . er . . . rest stuff is in it's own project which links
the EO framework and seems to work fine with no db issues.

I therefore created a new Wonder D2W application, and linked the EO framework
and ran it.  (it's using the ERModern default skin for now, though I'll likely
change that to a copied skin later).  The db is MySQL, and works fine for the
rest app.

When I run the plain vanilla, out of the box wonder d2w app, it shows the
expected front page with the appropriate entities, but when I search for
something, I get this exception.  Presumably there is something else I was
supposed to do but forgot.

java.lang.IllegalStateException: _obtainOpenChannel --
com.webobjects.eoaccess.EODatabaseContext
com.webobjects.eoaccess.EODatabaseContext@4322394: failed to open database
channel.  Check your connection dictionary, and ensure your database is
correctly configured.
[2011-4-11 17:2:14 EDT] <WorkerThread10> java.lang.IllegalStateException:
_obtainOpenChannel -- com.webobjects.eoaccess.EODatabaseContext
com.webobjects.eoaccess.EODatabaseContext@4322394: failed to open database
channel.  Check your connection dictionary, and ensure your database is
correctly configured.
        at
com.webobjects.eoaccess.EODatabaseContext._obtainOpenChannel(EODatabaseContext.java:1967)
        at
com.webobjects.eoaccess.EODatabaseContext._objectsWithFetchSpecificationEditingContext(EODatabaseContext.java:3054)
        at
com.webobjects.eoaccess.EODatabaseContext.objectsWithFetchSpecification(EODatabaseContext.java:3195)
        at
com.webobjects.eocontrol.EOObjectStoreCoordinator.objectsWithFetchSpecification(EOObjectStoreCoordinator.java:488)
        at
com.webobjects.eocontrol.EOEditingContext.objectsWithFetchSpecification(EOEditingContext.java:4069)
        at
er.extensions.eof.ERXEC.objectsWithFetchSpecification(ERXEC.java:1206)
        at
com.webobjects.eoaccess.EODatabaseDataSource.fetchObjects(EODatabaseDataSource.java:589)
        at
com.webobjects.appserver.WODisplayGroup.fetch(WODisplayGroup.java:2132)
        at
er.extensions.appserver.ERXDisplayGroup.fetch(ERXDisplayGroup.java:124)