I don't remember exactly but Paolo I think you need to configure your
application not to create sessions when you access a component. You may be able
to find some article on sessionless login for a clue. Or you may need to pass
appropriate params in your method call instead of null null null...

BTW, the stuff you are trying to do will turn into nightmare when you would
need to take care of the component bindings programatically. I would suggest to
change your approach to get the desired results.

Good luck!

Farrukh