Right, maybe that was a silly question.

I tried using a String before and it didn't work.

This the scenario:

HTML file of the component where I inserted the DhtmlxCombo Component.

<webobject name = "comboProducts"/>

With bindings

comboProducts : DhtmlxCombo {
  list = productsList;
  item = productIterator;
  selection = productSelected;
  displayString = productIterator.producto|keyAndDescriptionHTML;//VALID
  noSelectionString = "--Seleccione&nbsp;un&nbsp;Producto--";
  id = "pubProducts";

}

Code In the DhtmlxComboComponent's html file

<webobject name = "jsCombo"></webobject>
<webobject name = "wopubSelectionList"/><webobject name =
"jsComboAfterList"></webobject>

With bindings

jsCombo : WOJavaScript {
 scriptString = dhtmlxComboJS;
}

wopubSelectionList : WOPopUpButton {
  list = list;
  item = item;
  selection = selection;
  displayString = displayString;
  noSelectionString = noSelectionString;
  escapeHTML = false;
  id = id;
}

jsComboAfterList : WOJavaScript {
  scriptString = dhtmlxComboJSAfterList;
}

It looks like DhtmlxCombo component receives the evaluation of

displayString = productIterator.producto|keyAndDescriptionHTML;//VALID

Which at that moment is null because is the item in the List but it does not
get next value until the WOPopUpButton is rendered.

Then when DhtmlxCombo sends the object to the WOPopUpButton it is a null String.

Any ideas how to pass the instruction of the evaluation of
productIterator.producto|keyAndDescriptionHTML to the WOPopUpButton inside the
DhtmlxCombo Component?

Thanks.