De : "Chuck Hill " <ch...@global-village.net>
A : naneon.raym...@neuf.fr
Copie à : webobjects-dev@lists.apple.com
Sujet : Re: Fetching on 2 EOMODELS using different schema in DATABASE with but
have relationship

 I think this is something that EOF can't do: qualify across schemas (databases
in EOF's view).

Chuck

--
Chuck Hill             Senior Consultant / VP Development

Come to WOWODC this July for unparalleled WO learning opportunities and real
peer to peer problem solving!  Network, socialize, and enjoy a great
cosmopolitan city.  See you there!  http://www.wocommunity.org/wowodc11/