Hi there,

I need help with a problem with the Date type.

The problem happens when I type de date 1920-dec-31in a field defined as date
in a edit page of Modern D2W application. After saving the page the date is
displayed as 1920-dec-30. The same happens for all the years before 1921, but
for years after 1921 I get the correct date after saving the page.

In the database, the column is defined as DATE in MySQL.
In the modeller it is defined using the prototype "date", DataType:Date,
External Type: DATE, Class: com.webobjects.foundation.NSTimeststamp.

What I'm doing wrong with the use of date type?. I only need to store dates up
to 1880.

I'm using :
WO 5.4
Modern Direct to web,