Hi Chuck,

I try to follow your advice but I have some problems.

In HTML (my textfield and button using to add person in my Grid: )

<wo:tPopUpButton list="$personList" item="$person" value="$selectedPerson"/>
<wo:AjaxModalDialogOpener id="refreshGrid">
<wo:AjaxSubmitButton action="$addPerson" value="add">
</wo:AjaxModalDialogOpener>
<webobject name=personNavBar">
<webobject name"personGrid">

In WOD
personGrid : AjaxGrid {
  configurationData = personDataConfig;
  displayGroup = personDg;
  afterUpdate = "personNavBarUpdate();";
}

in java class
... variable declaration

public WOActionResults addPerson(){
personDg = new WODisplayGroup();
persondg.setObjectArray(PersonData(selectedPerson.fullname));
}

private NSMutableArray PersonData(String aPerson) {
NSMutableDictionnary personDico = new NSMutableDictionnary ();
if(aPerson.equals(null)){
return null;
}
personDico.takeValueForKey(aPerson, "persnoFullname 1");

return (NSMutableArray) personDico.allValues();
}

My question is How to refresh my Grid to know if the person I added is present
in the grid?

Thanks

Message du : 19/05/2011