------ Forwarded Message
From: Daniel Beatty <daniel.bea...@navy.mil>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 12:39:14 -0700
To: Amy Worrall <amo...@gmail.com>
Conversation: John Huss, are you teasing me?
Subject: Re: John Huss, are you teasing me?

Greetings Amy,
I feel your pain on that.  I find myself making web apps in WO with D2W and
ERRest and special clients with WebKit and the example from Arron
Hillegass's 3rd edition book (the Amazone example).   There is a lot that
Aaron does not tell, and probably is an invitation to make a Cocoa-WO
example.   Oops, that example is something I am having to prepare for a
paper about RESTful WO services so I may have some incentive.

Thank you,
Dan

------ End of Forwarded Message