Hi All,

I would like to add a WOComponent to a ajaxGrid without necessarily going
through a . plist file, but adds the component that goes well with the data it
will reference via a method. The problem is that is WOComponent not show but
instead it displays the class and subclass of the component. And when I put a
reference component in my. plist file and the "name" of component will be given
when adding to the data, WO gives me an exception because AjaxGrid does not
find the component. In Indeed, this name does not match anything, I take it
like a variable.

i.e :  in WOD

addData : WOSubmitButton {
         action = addDataToGrid;
         value = "Add";
         updateContainerID = "dataAjaxGridContainer"; //Update the ajaxGrid
}

in .plist file :
..

{
  title = "HETIC";
  keyPath = "col1";             //Here is data
 },
 {
  title = "% de financement"; // Here is component referenced
  keyPath = "col2"; //keyPath I choosed to add a component
  *component = variable // get an exception because the Grid want a component
real name not an variable
  }
..

in Java :

public WOActionResults addDataToGrid() {

AjaxGridPopFormInput formInput = new AjaxGridPopFormInput(ctxt);//a WOInput
component

NSMutableArray dataDico = null;

posteDico0.takeValueForKey(data1, "col1");
posteDico0.takeValueForKey(formInput, "col2"); //This is my component
posteDico = new NSMutableArray(posteDico0);

Resulat :

dataLabel                          dataComponent

Hello
<projet.rec.utt.server.components.AjaxGridPopFormInput name:
projet.rec.utt.server.components.AjaxGridPopFormInput subcomponents: null >

My Problem is How to display the component correctly?

Thanks for all