Hi,
[snip]

masterCheck : WOCheckBox {
class = "texte";
  name = "master";
*To Chuck ===> Why I can't give the same name of my checkboxes?*

  selection = selectedMaster; ----->Variable bind to check box value
  value = master.diplSpecAbr; --->CheckBox value
// onclick = "MstChecked(this.form)";----> JS function wo call a java method to
get checkbox value

The only binding you need to get the checkbox value is the "value" binding.
This is two-way, just like a WOString. When the page is displayed, it will try
to evaluate diplSpecAbr or getDiplSpecAbr. When the form is submitted, it will
call setDiplSpecAbr. (Or it will try to read and set the variable, if that's
what it is vs. accessor methods.)

You don't need the "selection" or "onclick" to get the values back.
master.diplSpecAbr, for each item, will just be set to the value automatically
when the form is submitted.
===>When I don't put 'selection' in attribute of my checkBox in WOD I have this
error  : if either selection or value is bound, then both must be bound. So
it's important to have 'selection' attribute for a checkBox in WO.

===> If I don't have 'selection' which is bound to the value of my checkBox,
How I get my selectedValue in the nextPage of my apps?

For checkboxes, it's often useful to have accessor methods in the page's java
that explicitly translates between the checkbox's boolean and the meaning in
the object. You would have access to the "master" item from the repetition
there, so implementation is straightforward.

===>I have my accessor methods in the page's java. When I select the checkBox,
it set the value the selection variable. and when I want to get this value, I
call get of the selection variable. But in this case, we are in another
context. Do you have an example for me?

Thanks