-- SORRY THERE SOMES ERRORS -

 Hi,

I have a little problem on my apps. When I want to search something, I do
selection of parameters by WOPupUpButton.
But the problem is when I do the 1st search (1st fetch) there are no problem
but when I want to do another search and I select another parameter in the
WOPopUpButton which refresh the second one, the display page refresh all datas
(do the fetch(1st search) I done before) and then update parameter of second
WOPopUpButton. It makes my apps slow.

Here is exemple of codes :

in html :

<webobject name = "periode" /> Pop 1

<webobject name = "niveau" /> Pop 2, data depends to Pop1

<webobject name = "onChanges" /> WOSubmitButton hidden by css which contain
method to refresh pop 2 data

in wod :

periode : WOPopUpButton {
        list = periodes;
        item = currentPeriode;
        displayString = currentPeriode.libelle;
        noSelectionString = "Toutes";
        selection = selectedPeriode;
        size = "1";
        class = "periode";
        onchange = "javascript:this.form.elements['change'].click()"; action
which call method bind to onChange WOSubmitButton
}

niveau : WOPopUpButton {
        list = niveaux; ===>data depend to Pop 1
        item = currentNiveaux;
        displayString =currentNiveaux.libelle;
        noSelectionString = "Tous";
        selection = selectedNiveaux;
        size = "1";
        class = "niveau";
}

onChanges : WOSubmitButton {
        name = "change";
        action = onChang;
        class = "hide";
        value = "";
}

in Java :

public WOActionResults onChang() {
                comboxNiveau(selectedPeriode);
                return null;
        }

protected NSArray comboxNiveau(EOVuePeriodeParam periode) {
        if (periode == null) {
                        niveaux = EOVueNivAdm.fetchAllEOVueNivAdms(session()
                                        .defaultEditingContext(),
niveauOrderings);
                } else {
                  EOQualifier qual = EOQualifier.qualifierWithQualifierFormat(
                                        "pperiode=%@", new
NSArray(periode.primaryKey()));
                        niveaux = EOVueNivAdm.fetchEOVueNivAdms(session()
                                        .defaultEditingContext(), qual,
niveauOrderings);
                }
}

I want to know if there another way to refresh my pop 2 data without using the
javascript which is obliged to submit before refresh?

Thanks