Hi Tobias;

This question may be better asked on the main WebObjects mailing list hosted by Apple. You can, I think, still drop an .eomodeld onto the OmniGraffle application;

        http://www.omnigroup.com/products/omnigraffle

This will produce a diagram, but hand-tweaking is required to properly layout a larger model for comprehension purposes.

I did write an .eomodeld --> GraphViz...

        http://www.graphviz.org/

...ant task. But you can't then tweak the diagram by hand and for a larger model the end-result ended up looking spaghetti! It's OK for smaller chunks, but that's not the idea.

So there are no easy answers that I know of without some manual intervention!

cheers.