How about the continued availability of WO. People can SAY that Apple relies heavily on WO and thus it won't go away, but again it just feels more secure knowing that it is officially true, and that WO will always be kept out there so that I can put away my doubts that it will suddenly disappear. I'd just feel safer while we're all building on this platform that it won't be pulled from under us.