On Aug 20, 2011, at 10:43 PM, Ken Anderson wrote:

> David,
>
> When you say have a Relationship to the abstract Role class, I'm assuming
> you're recommending inheritance here.  I do it the exact same way, just
> wanted to make sure it's not confusing to say "do abstract this" and also
> "get rid of inheritance".

Ah. Yes. Good point. I meant get rid of Inheritance on Contact. The roles
themselves can make use of inheritance, or an even better way is for them to be
individual Classes, but use interfaces to enforce what behaviors they each must
have. Then you can have multiple interfaces associated with each role.