Hello,
I have a quick question regarding the ERXBatchingDisplayGroup. I have an
ajaxgrid and nav bar inside an update container, using the displaygroup. I use
a modal dialog to create a new EO, and then save that EO. On Close of the modal
dialog, I update the displaygroup. The new object is not displayed. If I leave
the page and come back, the new object is displayed.

What's odd is If I edit a current item in the ajaxgrid using the same modal
dialog, the change is reflected when the dialog is closed.

The displaygroup is being created in code, and I am passing in an EOQualifier.
I was under the impression that when the update container is refreshed, and
then refreshes the grid, that it would re-evaluate the displaygroup's
qualifier. Is that not the case? Could I be missing something else?

I appreciate the help!

Thanks,

Chris Pastore