To be honest, the WOWODC'09 and '10 + the example are good enough to start and
do some stuffs. Maybe some explanations on WOCommunity.org, something highly
visible like:
You want to use Rest with WO? Look at the videos x and y and use the sample
code.

We started to use ERRest yesterday so no pb so far. I cross the fingers.

Now, regarding your questions, Jesse, there are some answers in the Pascal's
keynote about Rest and how handle security. But it's not free yet.

Philippe

Sent from my iPhone