Hi,

I have setup 6 new mac minis now, and one machine I setup over 10 times only to
figure out how it works.

The only steps I did is.

1. VirtualHosting Bug

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4838?viewlocale=en_US

2. Install WO and Apache with that Script that I figured out that it work very
good and simple.

The Script you can Download and take a look, it is also on the WO-Community
Deployment Git

In the Apache Settings, I only added the WebObjects.conf file.

In Snow Leopard I had to change the ScriptAliasMatch ..., but not in Lion.
Everythink worked just fine.

Hope it helped.

Ken