Looks we have more respondents in at this hours in this time zone now : )

In IBusinessUnitKeyValueParameters.java.....

package com.rhino.util.interfaces;

public interface IBusinessUnitKeyValueParameters {
   public static final String NEW_BUSINESS = "New Business";
   public static final String NEW_BUSINESS_ABBR = "NEW";
public static final String PROFESSIONAL_SERVICES = "Professional Services";
   public static final String PROFESSIONAL_SERVICES_ABBR = "PS";
public static final String TRADITIONAL_BUSINESS = "Traditional Business";
   public static final String TRADITIONAL_BUSINESS_ABBR = "TRAD";
   public static final String MANAGED_SERVICES = "Managed Services";
   public static final String MANAGED_SERVICES_ABBR = "MS";
   public static final String BACK_OFFICE = "Back Office";
   public static final String BACK_OFFICE_ABBR = "BO";
   public static final String CUSTOMER_SERVICES = "Customer Services";
   public static final String CUSTOMER_SERVICES_ABBR = "CS";
   public static final String UNDEFINED = "Undefined";
   public static final String UNDEFINED_ABBR = "NA";
   public static final String DEFAULT_TEMPLATE = BACK_OFFICE;
}

Whereas the calling method in RSUserDefaults.java that triggers the exception is as the following:

public void setConnectionDictionaryForModels(){
   try{
       //exception is triggered at the following line!!!
EOModel lastModel = (EOModel)EOModelGroup.defaultGroup().models().lastObject(); NSMutableDictionary modelConnDictionary = lastModel.connectionDictionary().mutableClone();
       if ((isSwitchDatabaseConnection()) && (modelConnDictionary!= null)){
modelConnDictionary = this.parseSystemConnectionDictionary(modelConnDictionary);
       }
   if (modelConnDictionary != null)
this.setObjectForKey( (NSDictionary)modelConnDictionary, CONNECTION_DICTIONARIES_KEY);
   }
   catch(Exception e){
       e.printStackTrace();
   }
}

As you see, there is no static method during the calling. The stop point is at where the EOModelGroup makes the calls the the models().lastObject() as you could see in my previous trace posted.

Cheers

Cheong Hee

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Avendasora" <webobje...@avendasora.com>