Hi Pascal,

I have already played with Confluence, but I hadn't a Server free now, because
I am buying two new Server and will
kill some old machines.

Maybe you can setup a section for Japanese, and also I need access for 3
People. I can send you the Infos if OK.

That makes it much easier to have everything in one place. And not two separate
Wiki's, but I will say we have lot of
stuff to write. Hope you have enough Disk-space^^

I bought the 10 USD License because there are only 3 People to write Documents.

On 2011/09/18, at 13:56, Pascal Robert wrote:

> Le 2011-09-18 à 07:14, ISHIMOTO Ken a écrit :
>
>> Hi all WOs,
>>
>> 1. Next Month we think to startup a WebObjects wiki for japanese People
>>
>> People the speak japanese are welcome.
>
> You do know that Confluence is multilingual? So we could use the same wiki
> installation for both English and Japanese (and other languages).
>
>> We will also price some English Sample.
>>
>> We already bought Confluence, and waiting only for an new machine Server how
>> will arrive in about 3 weeks.
>
> Did you ask for a free license?

>> People the speak japanese are welcome.
>>

>> Thank you

>> K's ROOM      (ISHIMOTO Ken)
>> [E-Mail]  <k...@ksroom.com>
>> [iChat:]   <ibase_...@mac.com>
>> [HP]          http://www.ksroom.com/
>> This e-mail has not been scanned for viruses because it was written on an
>> Mac,
>> and there are NO Viruses on an Apple Computer.
>> For further information visit http://www.apple.com

>> This email sent to prob...@macti.ca

Thank you

Ken Ishimoto