Hi,

I've a situation. I've three entities:

Country
CountryGroup
Customer

The Customer has toOne relationship with Country and Country has toMany
relationship with CountryGroup. The customer doesn't know about CountryGroup at
all. In the Customer query page, I want to present the user list of
CountryGroup for which following rules:

LHS: (propertyKey = 'toCountry.toCountryGroups' and task = 'query') RHS:
componentName = 'ERD2WQueryToManyRelationship'
LHS: (propertyKey = 'toCountry.toCountryGroups' and task = 'query') RHS:
restrictedChoiceKey = 'object.availableCountryGroups'

The availableCountryGroups() returns NSArray<CountryGroup> and is defined in
Customer class.

It doesn't work as I guess in the query page, the object seems to be null.

What could be the possible solution. I don't want to define method in the
session object so 'session.availableCountryGroups' is not desired.

Is there a way we can use FQCN instead of 'object' such as
'com.xyz.entity.CountryGroup.availableCountryGroups' so this could work
generically? or is there a way I can extend my own D2WContext class such as
MyD2WContext and tell the application to use this and I can resolve FQCN
prefixed methods.

Thanks for any suggestions in advance.

Farrukh