I had a nice website that displays pictures, and as it happens to be thee are
of course some quotes and double quotes involved. I noticed at a certain moment
that the stuff I did (it's a google map with markers) did not display any more.

I first thought it was caused by the intertubes, but apparently somebody had
put a quote in the description which caused the javascript to fail.

this is the resulting HTML :

        google.maps.event.addListener(marker0, 'click', function() {
//       $("a[rel=marker0]").fancybox(

         $.fancybox( [

         { "href": "/PH/digitalassets/2/6/c/92.jpg", "title": "From Idan York @
chiuki.com: Rowing on the Nieuwe Prinsengracht at the Onbekendegracht toward
the Amstel, beside Carre' Theatre, the Sluises and the Magerebrug."} ,

         ],
The quote in the title field, before Theatre, is causing mayhem for the
javascript.

So my humble question is: how do I prevent the quote that is in the description
field of the record to be displayed as a quote? I thought I could get away with
escapeHTML=YES, but that did not change the outcome. Here is my current code:

<a rel="marker<wo:WOString value = "$counter"/>" href="<wo:WOString value
="$tmpPicture.pictureattachment.webPath"/>" title="<wo:WOString value
="$tmpPicture.description" escapeHTML=YES/>" ></a>

Oh yes, and answer in 10 minutes, quick!

(Did you notice this trend that people ask questions and want answers NOW via
mailinglists?)

Johan Henselmans
jo...@netsense.nl