That's correct.  I've always been hesitant to do that in the past because I'm
afraid it will make my deployment package very large, which means it would take
a lot of time to copy to my server over the network, as well as I assume taking
a lot of bandwidth.  But I'll give it a try as it would alleviate a lot of
headaches I seem to get myself into.  My build script though doesn't look at
those properties.  It's setup more like is shown here:

http://wiki.objectstyle.org/confluence/display/WOL/Embedding+WOFrameworks

If I set the properties in my WOApplication as explained at the top of the
above article (copied below) should that be all I need to do?

For WOLips 3.4.x and later, while embedding is built-in, it's not enabled by
default. To enable embedding:

        • make sure you are in the WO Explorer view
        • right-click your project folder, select Properties, select WOLips
Deployment
        • check the related, if not all, options under Embed Frameworks

 I noticed for my Framework project the embed options are disabled.  Is that
normal? I'm guessing yes since you probably really just need everything
embedded in your top level application.

Jeff