Hello all,
   I have been reading up on Maven the past few days and wanted to give it a
try with a webobjects project.  So I've tried following the Quick Start process
outlined here:

http://wiki.wocommunity.org/display/WOL/Quick+Start

I ran the following bootstrap command:

mvn wobootstrap:install
-DwebObjectsLibFolder=/Developer/WebObjects/Versions/WebObjects543/Library/WebObjects/lib
 -DwebObjectsVersion=5.4.3

and the following archetype command to create the project:

mvn archetype:generate -DarchetypeArtifactId=erxapplication-archetype \
        -DarchetypeGroupId=org.objectstyle.woproject.maven2 \
        -DarchetypeVersion=2.1

Everything seems to have gone well until step 5.  After importing into Eclipse
the project created by the webobjects archetype command, I'm unable to get it
to run from within eclipse.  I setup a debug configuration, but when I try to
debug I get:

com/test/components/Main

I think I have the required frameworks in my build path, so I'm not sure why it
can't find class Main, which does exist in the project in
src/main/java/com/test/components/Main.java

Any ideas what's going on?

Thanks,
Jeff