Hi all,

        I have a little scenario here and I was wondering if there was a way
the ERXMigration system could handle it.  It looks like a "no" just reading
some of the docs, but I can't be the only one doing this (i hope).

        So, I have two versions of software being worked on simultaneously.
The version 1 branch is stable with point releases introducing new features and
the version 2 branch is a fairly major revision simultaneously undergoing major
development.

                       ____version 1.0 _________ version 1.1__________ version
1.1.1  ______________ version 1.2.0

________/_________________.____________________________________________________________

\________________version 2.0 development

The question is... is there a good way to mange migrations with this sort of
setup?  It seems like the migration system is really designed more to handle a
linear progression only.  Is there even a way to spilt the migration classes of
a particular model into separate packages to better manage the migrations
across different versions of the software?  I understand that as I add things
to the version 1 branch that there will be potential conflict in the version 2
branch, but my question is more like do I start the version 2 migration numbers
at like 200 and leave room for ~90 potential future version 1 migrations and if
i did that does that mean I would need to create ~90 actual classes that do
nothing  (obviously, this is not really a good solution)

Any thoughts or ideas on this are appreciated.
Thanks.

-Mike